Asrock Q1900M is a Micro ATX DDR3-SDRAM Motherboard. It has a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels for experiencing the best graphics in gaming. In addition, the micro ATX DDR3-SDRAM supports memory clock speeds of up to 1333MHz for the optimum gaming performance.
- Intel® Quad-Core Processor J1900 + Micro ATX Motherboard
- All Solid Capacitor design
- Supports DDR3/DDR3L 1333 Long DIMM
- 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 2 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options : D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
- Built-in Intel® 7th generation (Gen 7) graphics, DirectX 11.0, Pixel Shader 5.0